- Este evento ha pasado.
Live Expert Panel Webinar: E-mobility Trends – Cutting through the noise; the relevant data and insights you need
junio 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm CEST
E-mobility is a hot topic, and with so much information out there it can be time consuming to understand what data and information you can rely on.
We have done the heavy lifting for you and will present the latest e-mobility data and findings in our upcoming expert panel to help you navigate the transforming mobility landscape.
Join ChargePoint and BloombergNEF on June 9, 11:00 am CEST for an expert panel exploring EV adoption and the EV charging market, featuring data from the BloombergNEF Electric Vehicle Outlook 2022 report.
Our expert panel webinar will feature:
- Colin McKerracher, Head of Advanced Transport at BloombergNEF, who manages coverage of the transport sector, including electric vehicles, charging infrastructure, batteries, shared mobility, autonomous driving, and other new vehicle technologies.BloombergNEF is a leading provider of strategic research on the pathways for the power, transport, industry, buildings and agriculture sectors to adapt to the energy transition.
- André ten Bloemendal, Senior Vice President Europe at ChargePoint, responsible for the company’s strategy and strategic partnerships in the European market. With deep industry knowledge, Andre lives and breathes e-mobility; he helps businesses understand the importance of a holistic approach to a successful and futureproof transition to electric.
Here is what we will cover:
- The latest EV adoption outlook and trends in Europe and around the world
- The implications for global economies, businesses, consumer and fueling infrastructure
- What emissions targets mean for EV adoption and how businesses can combine sustainability with TCO reduction
After the panel we will also have a live Q&A session. Do you have questions about the future of e-mobility? This is your opportunity to get live answers from leading experts in the field.
This virtual event is completely free, but advance registration is required – JOIN HERE
Can’t join but would like to receive the recording? Please register and we will email you the recording when available.